Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Trip details ...or how to visit 8 sport events in 14 days

HOLY COW ! 200 visits of this blog in just the last 2 days....thats INSANE! Keep it up followers :)

The second post will mostly deal with the schedule of the trip. But before I start I have to give some credit to a good friend of mine who helped me setting up the trip: Shout out to Katharina Heuermann!!!

If you are planning any kind of trip, especially in Europe and America and are looking for the friendliest service, secret highlights you want to see most huge travel agencies dont even know about you are in the best possible hands on this planet with Kathy! Check out her website at

Destination-K!

She will be glad to help you out in just about every language known to mankind, even eastern German :)



So what is my trip all about? Well it will be a mix of sport events and (sometimes guided) tours in cities I have never been to + all kinds of other things that make a lot of fun such as theme parks with insane roller coasters!

When going on vacation I dont really want to relax and lay down on the beach, I need some kind of action so I set up a quite tough schedule for myself (ya I know to create such kind of a schedule is rather lame, but hey c`mon... I am still kind of German :)


Somewhere in China I met my favorit Chinese dude!



Date Event Description
31.10.2013 Flight Berlin-Chicago Air Berlin (old) Business Class Flight
31.10.2013 Chicago Bulls-New York knicks Home Opener of the Chicago Bulls in the arena in which Michael Jordan infected the whole world with the basketball virus
01.11.2013 Chicago Sightseeing Sightseeing tour on a segway through Chicago
02.11.2013 Flight to Dallas through Philly some random United flight
02.11.2013 Dallas Mavericks-Memphis Grizzlies Dirk Nowitzki live at home against Marc Gasol…
03.11.2013 Dallas Cowboys-Minnesota Vikings The best football player on this planet against the best home crowd in the biggest and most modern football stadium known to mankind
04.11.2013 Theme Park trip Six Flags Texas visit…with lots of potential to wet my pants…
05.11.2013 Dallas Mavericks-Los Angeles Lakers My boy Dirk vs a hopefully healthy Kobe Bryant….
06.11.2013 Flight to Miami Some random US Airways flight
07.11.2013 Miami Sightseeing tour through Miami (beach)
07.11.2013 Miami Heat-Los Angeles Clippers The best basketball player on this planet vs the best point guard the game has right now…
08.11.2013 Everglades Day trip to the Everglades
09.11.2013 Flight to New York Some random US Airways flight
09.11.2013 Brooklyn Nets-Indiana Pacers The new team in town vs my favorit team of the eastern conference… Melo vs George in the newly built arena in Brooklyn
10.11.2013 New York Knicks-San Antonio Spurs …watching the team of New York play Basketball around lunch time in the world famous Madison Square Garden
10.11.2013 NY Rangers- Florida Panthers …and watching the Rangers play some Ice Hockey in the same arena the same day later
11.11.2013 Sightseeing New York New York City Movie tour + couple of job interviews in the city I want to live in rather sooner than later
11.11.2013 Sightseeing New York More job interviews + a new york city stock Market tour (…ya i studied business so i am actually into stuff like this :) )
12.11.2013 Shopping madness!!! Trip to an outlet mall close to New York to spend as much money as somehow possible
13.11.2013 Sightseeing New York Financial crisis tour in the morning (ya I am still a business student)
13.11.2013 Flight from JFK to Frankfurt Singapore Airlines A380 First Class in one of their "suites"
















A380 First Suite (yes this is on AN AIRPLANE!!!)







Quite some schedule isnt it? I guess I will need some holidays after my holidays....but whatever, thats exactly what I wanted !!!


  The Hotels will mostly be 4 star Hotels I booked with Points I accumulated when travelling for my company. In Dallas I am thinking about renting a Corvette just to have driven one in my lifetime. Travelling business and First Class is important to me as well as I have a tough schedule and need to be relaxed when leaving the plane...flying economy just wouldnt do this for me and the airline miles I collected come in handy here as well.

Thats it for today! Next blog post will come shortly before the trip and will deal with why I love basketball and US sports in general so much and what I hope this trip will be like.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers

Peter























































































































































































































































Alternativ Everglades Tour































































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen